1960 Pontiac Ventura

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Dan; One thing, in my favor, is my next door neighbor. He has a Ducati, a Kawasaki Ninja and a small 2 stroke kid bike. Plus, he has 2 dogs, that bark all day long.:laugh3 He makes noise, all the time.:doh Fine with me. It makes the neighbor's focus on him, more.:appl

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
As I said earlier the blaster wraped my hood so I picked up another, lucky I have a couple buddies with parts cars. Also found some damage on the passenger quarter, I new it was there but was not sure how bad it was. Picked up a replacement panel for that as well. Here are a few pics.

20150820_183610.jpg 20150820_183606.jpg 20150820_183601.jpg 20150820_183737.jpg
20150820_183904.jpg

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Dan, how does it warp the hood, I mean is it wavy or what?...Another member on this site ,the 60chevy don"t remember his avatar name said they warped his roof!!!I thought the dustless blasting was a no damage procedure , but I guess not .

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dan, how does it warp the hood, I mean is it wavy or what?...Another member on this site ,the 60chevy don"t remember his avatar name said they warped his roof!!!I thought the dustless blasting was a no damage procedure , but I guess not .
In both the 59 Chevys case and mine they blasted both sides. In my case they got in a hurry and was hitting the hood straight on instead of at a angle. Remember this aint no little blaster, the nozzle is about 1" or larger.

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
We are getting the smoke from fires west of us. We haven't been able to see the mountains for 3 or 4 days.

DSCF0237.JPG

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We could see the smoke in the mountains on Tuesday but it must be blowing east cause we aren't getting any smoke.