Tweaked

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 16
So last night around 9:30 we have some wacked out guy make his way to are house from the highway. Nathan got a video as we tried to get this guy to move along. He had made it to the gas station down the road from my place and spent the night there. The store attendant had to run him off.
Nathan was trying his best to send him off with a prayer. Crazy night at LA HOT RODS.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Dog's are way better, at judging a person. :goodObviously, Milo didn't like him. Nobody, likes to see transients walking around. It's sad, but good thing you guys were home. :clapWhy was this guy half undressed? :dunno2

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 16
We could have called the law. I didn't feel a threat, just tried moving him on his way. The guy was definitely high on something. For being this close to the highway it's a wonder we don't have more of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 327

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You are hands down a better person than I am. I get real protective around my wife and home. Although I would have tried to be sort of nice at first, not sure the same outcome would have happened. And of course I know your way is the better, unfortunately, how and where I grew up and the military taught me direct contact. Good for you though.

DaveN

Well Known Member
Not a good feeling confronting somebody on your property like that. So easy for somebody high on something to do something crazy.