My altered for sale???

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Well, I am considering getting rid of my altered. Nothing wrong with it, just thinking about something I can drive easier. Looking for a street car, not a drag car. My issue is how do I come up with a price for the thing. I know what I have in it, but that seldom will set the price. Looking to sell complete running car with spare parts as an option to buyer. What would be a realistic price for it? IMG_0213.jpeg

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I am considering getting rid of my altered. Nothing wrong with it, just thinking about something I can drive easier. Looking for a street car, not a drag car. My issue is how do I come up with a price for the thing. I know what I have in it, but that seldom will set the price. Looking to sell complete running car with spare parts as an option to buyer. What would be a realistic price for it? View attachment 147993

Something a little less than what it would cost to build. How much less is based on how fast you want to sell it.

Last edited:

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
It was a blast building it! It is a blast with my son and I driving it. I just wish it was easier for me to get in and out of it. With my old bones only getting older, at the end of the day, it sucks to get in and out. My boy on the other hand jumps in and out without an issue. Oh to be young again. I have been soul searching and still think I will sell. Nearly settled on a price.……