John Force crash

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Brittany says he is OK and should return soon...... :bow .
He's been thru a ton of these but there is always that one hiding somewhere.....:confused.
John mentioned in an interview that Austin Prock (presently driving Robert Hight's car)
will be taking over sometime in John's car. At 75 driving these explosion prone funny cars it
may be time to hang up the helmet......:good.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Even though I never really like John I wish him no ill will, with that said, just like a cat that has 9 lives John is quickly approaching his 9 lives and may have gone past that. Better to be the team owner on the sidle line then like Dale who is no longer with us after his devastating crash in '01.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have had the pleasure of meeting John & a the whole family a couple of times and had a great conversation with him. I'm sure he is the real goat and that we will see him back, but as some say, this may be is last if he wants to see 76.

2014 Gatornationals Thunder Valley Nationals Bristol TN
NHRA 2014 3.JPG

Gav

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Ron Capps had the same kind of explosion yesterday as John did. NHRA needs to take a close look at why these engines are blowing up again. It happened to Eddy Hill back in the 90's so bad that his doctor told Eddy "if you suffer another explosion it will sever your neck" soon after that Eddy retired. Take away some nitro or tone them Hemi's down before someone needlessly gets killed.