Kuhnle motorsports 348/409 race May 31st-June 2nd 2024

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks for the well wishes guys! I did a long bike ride around the neighborhood yesterday and I fared well compared to others! Lots of tree destruction which contributed to powerlines downed and minor to severe damage to homes and automobiles! Many streets still impassable because of trees down. Many people will be without power for days! Garland and surrounding suburbs of Dallas and other counties were impacted by this storm! I’ll see you guys at Dragway 42!!!

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Coots for the win!! Semi finals were Scott versus Valerie and Valerie squeaked it out by .0015 at the line then lost oil pressure. Coots and Mike Matty in the other semi Coots won by .10. No finals as Val was broke. Scott Hall took the reaction time money with a .0011, he was also down to the last 4 cars in Friday night that gamblers race. Great weekend with great family. I got a personal best 60’ of 1.385 but pulled a .01 red against Coots in first round. No major problems with anyone that we weren’t able to fix. Ricky did do some good driving as he lost his steering towards the end of the track , CHECK YOUR STEERING EVERYONE THAT ONE SCARED ME!!

Last edited: