Super Chevy Show 1989

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I didn't know anything about the mystery motor then. He never said anything about it.
I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure he used to post in the classified section of all of the Late Great Chevy's. Think he had some Mystery Motor and some Z11 stuff. I wonder what he is doing now?

Travis, I sure hope your cousin Jeff decides to go to the Convention. It's guaranteed to be a fun time for all!!

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure he used to post in the classified section of all of the Late Great Chevy's. Think he had some Mystery Motor and some Z11 stuff. I wonder what he is doing now?

Travis, I sure hope your cousin Jeff decides to go to the Convention. It's guaranteed to be a fun time for all!!

Scott did post in the old Late Great Chevy magazine, I sold him some parts back in the early 90's, haven't seen or heard of him in a long time.

No409

Supporting Member 1
Scott did post in the old Late Great Chevy magazine, I sold him some parts back in the early 90's, haven't seen or heard of him in a long time.
hes still around, one of my 409 junkie customers who hangs at my shop talks to him quite a bit. told he still has his z-11

64$$ Nightmare409

All my 409 stuff came from Scott years ago in 99-2000. Crazy small world. I have contact info for him who knows if its still current. I remember conversation about the z11 but i was just 20-21 then didn't really know how rare it was.