$3,000,000 Barn Find | Greatest Barn Find of All Time.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
What a great video and collection of cars. He seems to be partial to convertibles. I love that '59 Impala convertible. Beautiful car. Just wondering, do you know where that collection is located?? I didn't think something like that existed anymore. Thanks for sharing that Bob, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
What a great video and collection of cars. He seems to be partial to convertibles. I love that '59 Impala convertible. Beautiful car. Just wondering, do you know where that collection is located?? I didn't think something like that existed anymore. Thanks for sharing that Bob, Carmine.
Who ever it was/is, he's one smart fella! Now that's how you invest!!! Sadly, I can only imagine the mice have condominiums built in them by now! Sitting idle like that is an open invitation for infestation.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Might have been a million bucks there but that is being optimistic. Maybe the land has more value and isn't as close to the airport as the jets suggest. If someone pays $3million be sure to point them out to me so I can sell them some land I have in the Atlantic ocean. :brow

Colin

The term Barn find tells me they were lost the family knows whats I the barn A guy came to me with the direction to a 1947 Chrysler T and C that had not moved in 20 years . The directions were to my house. It is a nice collection but every car is going to need 40,000 plus