New York, New York...

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
You see so much of that every night on the news. Smash and grab. Large groups entering a store and looting. Some in broad daylight no less. Seems some of this stuff goes unchallenged. Can't blame the employees for not getting too involved with all the crazies, certifiable whack jobs, out there, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Isn't that terrible. I hate thieves. I see a few in the video running across the street with bags full of stolen groceries. They look pretty healthy to me. Haven`t missed too many meals. Why aren't they working?? Stealing is much easier I guess.
I read a few of the bigger box stores are doing away with self checkout. The CEO's, who were suffering from cranial recktosis, head inserted in rectum, finally realized the amount of theft that was occurring at these self checkouts. They could hire additional checkout employees for what the thefts were costing them. Now, there's a revelation for you.
One of the funnier things I read about, was Red Lobster. It seems not too long ago, they offered all you could eat shrimp for a particular price. Now, I think it's human nature, that if it's all you can eat, that's what we do. Right to the edge of puking. Well, this went on for a while. Instead of generating more business, they loss millions and millions. It helped bring them to the verge of bankruptcy. I don't know what idiot ever thought of this, but he should have been discharged. Truthfully, I don't really care. I eat there once year, maybe, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
Crime is up probably because there is no accountability these days. Judges are just letting the criminals right back out. (that's IF the police even go after them!) This country has NEVER been so screwed up! We all know who we can thank for it too! A clue: (D)

cdb

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Government run company stores are coming . The party in charge following orders to crash the country. No other reason sensibly fits. Globalists moving pieces